Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Rose’s KING Mag Cover & Spread; On Kanye, “I Didn’t Downgrade At All!"



Amber Rose baddest chick in the game? Sh*t i wouldn't argue it. Come May 31st i’ll be picking up this new KING Mag featuring Ms. Rose and her delectables. Of course they couldn’t let her get away without referencing Wiz and Kanye so when asked what’s the difference she gave her honest opinion:

What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz and your last with Kanye?

The thing of it is…how can I say this without sounding crazy or mean? I’m sorry.

No need to apologize, the floor is yours.

There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.

Read More..
via King

No comments:

Post a Comment